S&P ~ Zola @ Uber, open now : http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Uber/187/189/18 , after Event available @ Main Store : http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/The%20Birdcage/114/123/40


 My Look :

S&P ~ Zola ( crochet bikini & interactive shirt with option belt which gets wet when in contact with SL default water (bikini and shirt sold seperately))

LeLUTKA ~ Avalon

Maitreya ~ Lara

Mina ~ Holly Ombres

**RE** ~ Inked Collar

=Impulse= ~Tan Line and Sand (body)

Decor and Pose :

.:Tm:.Creation ~ Noele ADT Beach Scene 

M-1 Art Poses ~ Sandy ( Ground Lay)

Comments

  1. The most stunning look! I love your photo and I absolutely love this face/head! STUNNING!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not sure why it has me as "Unknown", but it's me Izzy!!! I am writing to tell you how amazing you look, your photo is knocked out, your blogging is terrific and your face/head is the most stunning I have ever seen! LOLOL. I don't want my comment to go unknown, So I am trying to write it again giving myself a darn name! ♥

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog